The Bilz Kashif - Tera Nasha


Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your 

Tag
Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your Tag

Monday 5 December 2011

Take whatever you can from others and when there is nothing left, forget about them.

Take whatever you can from others and when there is nothing left, forget about them.


  • I know I believe in nothing but it is my nothing. Sleep can't hide the thoughts splitting through my mind. Shadows aren't clean, false mirrors, too many people awake. If you stand up like a nail, then you will be knocked down. I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everyone else.
     black-and-white-landscape.jpg
    It's all part of the game, its just the same old thing with a different name. We can try and drown the pain but we both swim too well to submerge ourselves.
    black_white_photos18.jpg
    I remember the love after the fights, you can't tell me you don't remember those nights.
     
    I said I'd never be your pain but I can't even hear your name without just dying. And I thought I'd never play the game, but I will even take the blame. I'm praying you run back to me.
     
    Now I'm trying to figure out why does heartbreak always cloud the truth, & where went my independence, I guess it died with you.
     
    And I know it's not to get away from me, you just need a change of scenery. So strange how everything went wrong so fast and I hope that this confusion doesn't last.
     
    I went so fucking far to please you, it makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment