The Bilz Kashif - Tera Nasha


Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your 

Tag
Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your Tag

Monday 5 December 2011

Lovely Photos

  • It's late, I'm afraid you might leave cause sometimes it seems like you still don't believe me. There's nothing I can do to concentrate. It's so distracting, always thinking of you.


    We only said goodbye with words. I died a hundred times. You go back to her and I go back to black.
    Jealousy lives upon doubts. It becomes madness or ceases entirely as soon as we pass from doubt to certainty.
    You still cross my mind from time to time. And I mostly smile. Still so set on finding out where we went wrong and why. So I retrace our every step with an unsure pen, trying to figure out what my head thinks, but my head just ain't what it used to be. And then again, what's the point anyway?

    Sleepless nights and endless days and all I do is promise to change my ways. Leave the lights on, you know I'll pretend you're on your way. You used to say that there's a time we all deserve to lose our minds, so I lost my mind now I'm ready to find my way.

    But if I wanted silence, I would whisper. If I wanted loneliness, I'd choose to go. If I liked rejection, I'd audition. And if I didn't love you, you would know.
    When the night falls on you and you don't know what to do, nothing you confess could make me love you less. I'll stand by you.
    While you were sleeping I figured out everything. I was constructed for you and you were molded for me. Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins. You shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame.
    The road is getting longer and I'm sure these miles are unforgettable. I've learned a lot about who you are and who you're not, it's sickening. 
    I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever, where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment