The Bilz Kashif - Tera Nasha


Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your 

Tag
Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your Tag

Monday 5 December 2011

It may have been in bits and pieces but I gave you the best of me.

It may have been in bits and pieces but I gave you the best of me.

Baby, yes I feel stupid to call you, but I'm lonely. And I don't think you meant it when you said you couldn't love me. And I thought maybe if I kissed the way you do you'd feel it too.
 
Hopeless love, why did you carve your home in me?
This broken heart is too weak to hold your weight.
And now I regret the day we met, help me forget your name.
Tattoo
You'll never get anywhere believing your own lies.
tattoo
Can you take this silence like a pill so I can breathe again?
I've been trying to ignore the best part of you.
But I'm still hoping that I'll be with you somehow.
If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
You're on your way, your fears are behind you. Morning glory shines upon your face. Not a single trace of years all gone to waste. Here's a story full of hope and light, You didn't win without a fight. Now here's to your delight, you let go and landed on your feet and it felt so sweet. 
 
You're the only one who drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams. You're the only one who knows exactly what I mean. 
 
Here's a simplification of everything we're going though; you plus me is bad news. You're a lovely creation and I like to think that I am too. But my friend said I look better without you. 
 Hang High, Soft Star by =lorelix04 on deviantART

I'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go. You've been the only thing that's right in all that I've done. & I can barely look at you, but every single time I do, I know we'll make it anywhere away from here. 
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment