The Bilz Kashif - Tera Nasha


Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your 

Tag
Your 

Tag Your 

Tag Your Tag

Monday 5 December 2011

then it all crashes down, and you break your crown, and you point your finger, but there's no one are

Then it all crashes down, and you break your crown, and you point your finger, but there's no one are

  • Black & White Love.: and, black, converse, hands, holding, i, love, white,

    When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror, don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer. I miss your family and I miss all our friends. If you had it to do over would you do it over again? 'Cause I would, this meant something more to me. There's a hole in my heart where you used to be. I still wish you the best of luck, baby and don't go thinking this was a waste of time. I couldn't forget you if I tried. You killed what was left of the good in me. I'm tired so let me be broken. Look down at the mess that's in front of me, no other words need be spoken. And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried, kept all of our past mistakes held inside. I’ll live with regret for my whole life.
     [[You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic - A Day To Remember]]

     
    'Cause I'm afraid and stuck in my ways, and that's the way it stays.
     [[Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold]]

    Every time I look around, you're further away... every time I look around, you're fading away.
    [[The Word Alive - Consider It Mutual]]
     
    And all of your weight, all you dream, falls on me, it falls on me. And your beautiful sky, the light you bring, falls on me, it falls on me.
    [[Falls On Me - Fuel]]
     Black and White Love Stickers - Customized by Initialreaction
    Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.
    Sometimes we can choose the paths we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all.
     black and white photography love heart
    Randomly she bites her lip, hiding the picture in her mind. Randomly she smiles; she remembers every word you said that night.

    Just do yourself a favor sweetheart, just turn around and leave. It may not be what you think you want but my god, its what you need.
     
    It was the beating of our hearts in sync with the thump of the bass, and the words that were screaming everything we would never say. That night i felt everything.


    So farewell to the girl with the sun in her eyes.
     Z209107836_large

No comments:

Post a Comment